Getting pre-approved for a mortgage is the first essential step in your home purchase. It is quick and easy to do with your income verification and the right paperwork. Call us to:
- Determine your down payment amount.
- Get pre-approved within 24 hours.
- Show lenders that you are serious about making an offer.
- Win that bidding war!
You have dreamed about it, planned for it, and now you are ready to make the biggest financial decision of your life! Our experts will help you:
- Learn how a mortgage works and help you determine how much you can afford.
- Understand the required mortgage documents for first-time homebuyers.
- Calculate your mortgage costs, including closing and other costs.
Is your current mortgage term coming to an end? Before you sign your renewal letter, talk to our mortgage brokers in Ottawa to determine if a better mortgage product exists for you. Together, we will:
- Take the time to re-examine your short and long term financial goals.
- Discuss fixed vs. variable mortgage rates.
- Determine your new amortization period.
- Consider your current and future need for cash-flow.
Let the equity in your home work for you. Our Ottawa mortgage experts are here to help you refinance your mortgage and use this low-cost method of borrowing to:
- Renovate your home.
- Invest in a new property.
- Invest in the stock market.
- Make a big purchase.
- Consolidate debt or increase loan amortization.
Are you eager to purchase an investment property? Allow our experts to help you navigate getting a great mortgage on your investment, and:
- Determine if a fixed, variable or adjustable mortgage is most suitable for you.
- Access low mortgage rates.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of a quick flip.
- Establish the pros and cons of owning a rental property.
- Decide if you will hold onto the property for the long-term.
In the right circumstances, taking out a second mortgage on your home can save you money. You may opt for a second mortgage for various reasons, such as:
- Finance home renovations.
- Pay a portion of your down payment on the first mortgage in order to bypass the property mortgage insurance requirement.
- Reduce monthly payments.
- Consolidate your debts.
Access your home equity without selling your home with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). This line of credit is secured to your home, which enables you to access funds when you need them most. For occasions such as:
- Debt Consolidation
- Second Home/Investment Properties
- Weddings and Honeymoons
Are you planning to build your own home from the ground up? If the answer is yes, you need to consider a construction mortgage to finance this. Here is how it works:
- A construction mortgage necessitates that only interest is to be paid during the actual construction period.
- Upon the completion of the building phase, the loan is due and then transfers into a regular mortgage.
- The loan amount is usually increased incrementally during the building progress.
- You can choose from a construction mortgage or a construction-to-permanent mortgage.
Are you purchasing a home that requires upgrades and renovations? Did you know that you can secure financing for up to 95% of the ‘as improved’ value of the home? This program is available for:
- Small and large scale improvements and new home construction.
- Projects where improvement costs are equivalent to or below 10% of the improved value of the home.
- Homes valued at less than one million dollars.
- Repairs that will improve the value of your home, such as the kitchen, bathroom, and basement.